Tee up your business to help us grow great kids through golf! Align your company with The First Tee’s highly regarded youth development programming and reach our growing constituencies of parents, volunteers and supporters. To learn more and view options click to view/download our brochure.
In Spring 2019, we launched comprehensive partnership levels to better recognize our partners. Below is information about partnership levels and some new initiatives we are seeking sponsorship for this year. The benefits associated with each level include (additional event specific benefits may also be included based on specific event):
2020 Calendar- This will be the second year of our The First Tee GCNKY Calendar. We are expanding to a 15-month calendar and a child is featured each month for embodying one of the 9 Core Values or 9 Healthy Habits. Each participant is nominated by a coach and a committee selects the featured participants for each month.
- Title Sponsor- $2,500- Logo on each month of the calendar and the cover, included in each email sent that features key dates each month (One available)
- Monthly Sponsor- $500 each- Logo on a select Month, email feature in month sponsored. (15 available)
Young Professionals Series- The First Tee YP’s meet quarterly and serve as ambassadors for our chapter. The series was re-launched in 2019 with one event each quarter to engage Young Professionals. The goal of the YP’s is to fund a chapter project annually through a combination of sponsorship of the series, each individual event, and individual donations generated at those events.
- Series Sponsor- $1,500- Promotion in every communication about the Young Professionals Series, a quarterly event targeting service-minded YP’s that includes a service day annually
- Quarterly Event Sponsors- $500-sponsorship of each quarterly event (4 available)
The PLAYer Experience- Our first annual “The PLAYer Experience” celebration and kick off to Campaign for Kids was a memorable one to say the least. We hope to build on the momentum in 2019 and grow the impact of this special event. Our hope was to recognize and celebrate our PLAYers for their achievements and to inspire everyone with our PLAYers’ stories. We heard from coaches, alumni and current PLAYers. They shared why The First Tee GCNKY is important to them and what golf has done in their lives. We celebrated our PLAYers who certified to the next level and we congratulated our seniors.
- Title Sponsor-$5,000- recognition as Title Sponsor of the annual event celebrating the achievements of our participants. Logo on all promotional collateral, program recognition, logo displayed within centerpieces on all tables
- Participant Recognition Items Sponsor- $1,000-Logo on items that are provided to certifying participants at each level, program and event recognition
LPGA Girls Golf Breakfast- We seek to launch an initiative as part of our partnership with LPGA Girls Golf. It would be a breakfast in February 2020 on/near National Girls and Women in Sport Day. It will be free of charge to any girl in our program, and they would be invited to bring a female influencer in their lives- mom, grandma, aunt, teacher, neighbor; someone they look up to. The event is informal and would be a breakfast at our clubhouse with a golf clinic afterward. A guest speaker will deliver an inspiring and empowering message to the girls, and our female ACE participants will be determining an outreach initiative for the event (i.e. Blanket/diaper drive). For specific levels and information, please contact us.
With your help, we can grow great kids through golf… together! Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Executive Director, Alicia Lawrence 513-988-7226 Ext. 4