fall registration is now open
The First Tee Life skills experience program is comprised of 5 levels: PLAYer, Par, Birdie, Eagle and Ace. Kids advance through the levels as they complete proficiency testing in both their golf and character skills and reach minimum age requirements.
children ages 5 and 6 can register for teeview classes.
children must be at least 7 years old for our core classes and will begin at the Player level, regardless of age or ability .
CLASSES BEGIN THE WEEK OF SEP 9 AND RUN THRU OCT 26
NEUMANN ONLY: CLASSES BEGIN THE WEEK OF SEPT 17 AND RUN THRU NOV 1
REGISTRATION CLOSES AUG 23
for children ages 5 and 6. registration closes october 1.
reeves location only during the fall.
Once you review our 2019 Schedule, click the “Register Now” button and follow the instructions below:
- DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT!
- Enter the email address you have used to register your child(ren) in past registrations – please contact us if unsure.
- Click the “Forgot Password?” hyperlink on the left side of the page under Log In if you do not remember your password or if you did not register a child last summer or fall.
- Open your email, click on the email from The First Tee which contains a new hyperlink, and fill in the fields to set up a new password. Please check your SPAM/JUNK folder if you have not received the email in your inbox.
- If you are registering an additional child who has not participated in one of our classes, please proceed with logging in as stated above. Once in the registration portal, you will have the opportunity to add new participants.
If you are new to The First Tee of Greater Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky, click the “Register Now” button below and create a NEW ACCOUNT. Hint: When creating a password it must be 8 characters and include one letter and one number. If you are new to our chapter but not new to The First Tee, please contact Operations Manager, Jeanne Siegel, and DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
Scholarships are available. No child will be turned away based on his/her inability to pay. Please click here for more information.
Life Skills Experience (LSE)
More than a golf camp! Developed by leading educators and coaches around the country, The First Tee Life Skills Experience is an innovative, proven program that uses a platform of golf instruction to teach kids the important character-building life skills, core values and healthy habits they’ll need throughout their lives.
Kids 7 and older should register for our core, multi-week Life Skills Experience (LSE) classes. Class levels are progressive, so those new to The First Tee must register at the PLAYer level. These classes are held Spring, Summer and Fall. Check back in January for our 2019 schedule.
The First Tee LSE program is comprised of 5 levels: PLAYer, Par, Birdie, Eagle and Ace. Kids advance through the levels as they complete proficiency testing in both their golf and character skills and reach minimum age requirements. Participants are encouraged to continue through H.S. graduation. For teens at higher levels, The First Tee offers a range of opportunities to earn scholarships, and participate in leadership & golf experiences.
Now available at Neumann GC and Reeves GC! Designed for kids ages 5 and 6. TeeView classes allow kids to experience a ‘preview’ of The First Tee. Classes are one hour and run 2 days.
TeeView participants may then register for core LSE classes once they reach age 7 and are ready to commit to multi-week classes sessions.
important class information:
Questions? Contact Jeanne Siegel at 513-988-7226 or email@example.com.
To receive registration notices and other announcements: Join Our Mailing List