fall teeview registration remains open
life skills experience fall registration is now closed
thank you for an amazing year!
be sure to join our mailing list to be notified of registration in 2020
for children ages 5 and 6. registration closes october 1.
reeves location only during the fall.
Once you review our 2019 Schedule, click the “Register Now” button and follow the instructions below:
- DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT!
- Enter the email address you have used to register your child(ren) in past registrations – please contact us if unsure.
- Click the “Forgot Password?” hyperlink on the left side of the page under Log In if you do not remember your password or if you did not register a child last summer or fall.
- Open your email, click on the email from The First Tee which contains a new hyperlink, and fill in the fields to set up a new password. Please check your SPAM/JUNK folder if you have not received the email in your inbox.
- If you are registering an additional child who has not participated in one of our classes, please proceed with logging in as stated above. Once in the registration portal, you will have the opportunity to add new participants.
If you are new to The First Tee of Greater Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky, click the “Register Now” button below and create a NEW ACCOUNT. Hint: When creating a password it must be 8 characters and include one letter and one number. If you are new to our chapter but not new to The First Tee, please contact Operations Manager, Jeanne Siegel, and DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
Scholarships are available. No child will be turned away based on his/her inability to pay. Please click here for more information.
important class information:
Questions? Contact Jeanne Siegel at 513-988-7226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.